A dermatologist is a licensed medical certified doctor or surgeon who has undergone additional training and earned postgraduate degrees to specialize in the diagnosis and care of all skin problems. Being a dermatologist specialist requires more than 10 years of medical university. The experienced & best dermatologists in New York are consultants for practitioners of both cosmetic and medical procedures.
Looking for the top-rated skin specialist in NYC? There are many dermatologist offering skin treatments where they offering cosmetic and medical procedures. Find the certified dermatology specialist with contact no, address, reviews, treatments, photos, book an appointment no and more…
Top 10 Best Dermatologist in New York
Here Hpage create list of top 10 best dermatologist in New York, NY, These experienced and affordable dermatology treatments like uneven rashes, pain, redness, or sudden, swelling, intense itching treatments in NYC.
1. Dr. William Long
Dermatologist & Dermatologic Surgeon in Midtown East, New York, NY
As a double board-certified physician, William T. Long, MD, FAAD, is a trusted expert in all aspects of dermatology. With over three decades in practice, Dr. Long is an in-demand practitioner at Manhattan Dermatology’s two locations in Murray Hill and Midtown East, New York City.
After earning his doctor of medicine degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC, Dr. Long relocated to New York City for his postgraduate training. He went through both his internship and internal medicine residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Long completed a second residency, specializing in dermatology, at the New York University (NYU) Langone Medical Center, which is one of the premier dermatology programs in the United States.
- Phone (appointments):- 212-689-9587
- Phone (general inquiries):- (212) 689-9587
- Address:- 71 Park Avenue, Suite 1A, New York, NY 10016
- Phone (appointments):- 212-683-6073
- Phone (general inquiries):- (212) 683-6073
- Address:- 36A East 36th Street, Suite 202, New York, NY 10016
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treatments:- Acne, Anti aging, Melanoma, Basal cell carcinoma, Botox, Mohs surgery, Mole, Cosmetic dermatology
2. Dr. Susan Bard
Highly rated skin specialist by her patients in Manhattan, New York
The most advanced medical & cosmetic dermatology center located in Midtown, Manhattan and Upper East Side, NYC
Susan Bard, M.D. is a board certified general and procedural dermatology specialist with the American Board of Dermatology and a fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery. As a top rated New York dermatologist, she provides treatment for a full range of dermatologic ailments, including acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and warts.
Our New York City dermatology clinic is led by Dr. Susan Bard and her team of experienced skin doctors offering patients the most advanced treatments and care in dermatology and aesthetics, earning them respect and recognition from the patients across the country as well as internationally. You’ll find us in Midtown and on the Upper East Side on Park Avenue.
- Address:- 983 Park Ave, Ste 1D1, New York, NY 10028
- Phone No:- (212) 427-8750
- Address:- 51 East 25th Street, Ste 411, NY 10010
- Phone No:- (212) 889-2402
- Address:- 55 W 17th St Ste 103, New York, NY 10011
- Phone:- (212) 378-9984
- Email:- email@example.com
- Treatments:- Acne, Eczema, Bruises, Genital Warts, Psoriasis, Mohs Surgery, Keratosis Pilaris Treatment, Nail Fungus, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Rosacea, Sun Damage, Skin Cancer, Skin Rashes, Wart Removal, Red Dots on Skin
3. Dr. Sheryl Clark
World-Class Dermatology in the Heart of New York City Located on the Upper East Side
Dr. Sheryl Clark has carefully selected procedures that have proven efficacy, a superior safety profile, and minimal to no downtime. We only provide services that promote the health of your skin and do not stress your internal health. Work with a leading dermatologist whose advanced techniques provide safe and effective rejuvenation for a variety of concerns. We believe that the path to clearer and healthier skin requires both safety and care.
Whether it is time for your annual skin check-up, you have a suspicious mole, or stubborn acne, Dr. Sheryl Clark treats a full range of dermatological conditions. She specializes in addressing conditions affecting patients of all ages, gender identities, and skin types. With complete passion and professionalism, she provides the highest level of care available in NYC for every one of her patients.
- Phone (general inquiries):- 646-759-1962
- Address:- 109 E. 61st Street New York, NY 10065
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treatments:- Acne Bootcamp, Wedding Bootcamp, Chemical Peels, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Resurfacing, ProContourMD Liquid Facelift, Scar Revision, Stretch Mark Removal, Vessels And Brown Spots, CoolSculpting, CoolTouch, Laser Genesis, Microneedling, Pelleve, Sculptra, ThermiRF, Ultherapy ,Botulinum Toxin / Neuromodulators, Dermal Fillers, Bellafill, Belotero, Juvederm, Kybella, Restylane, Cyst Removal, Eczema Treatment, Lipoma Removal, Melanoma, Mole Removal, Pearly Penile Papules, Rosacea Treatment, Warts Removal, Ingrown Hair, Women’s Intimate Health, Psoriasis, Skin Rashes, Shingles
4. Dr. Adarsh Vijay Mudgil
Dermatologist & Dermatopathologist located in New York City & Long Island
Adarsh V. Mudgil, MD is one of few dermatologists to be board certified in both dermatology and dermatopathology; this gives him a unique understanding of skin disease and allows him to approach patient care from both a clinical and cellular perspective. He treats patients of all ages, from newborns to geriatrics, and is versed in all aspects of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Mudgil received his bachelor’s degree with Phi Beta Kappa honors from Emory University and his medical degree with Alpha Omega Alpha honors from the Stony Brook University School of Medicine.
Dr. Adarsh Vijay Mudgil was among a handful of medical students nationwide to have been awarded a coveted Howard Hughes Medical Institute Fellowship and Scholarship. Through this funding, he conducted nationally recognized research focused on the pathogenesis of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. He completed his residency in dermatology at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan, where he served as chief resident. He went on to complete a fellowship at the prestigious Ackerman Academy of Dermatopathology.
- Phone (appointments):- 212-228-2526
- Phone (general inquiries):- 212-228-2526
- Address:- 30 Fifth Ave, Suite 1D, New York, NY 10011
- Phone (appointments):- 516-595-7454
- Phone (general inquiries):- 516-595-7454
- Address:- 99 Woodbury Rd, Long Island, NY 11801
- Email:- email@example.com
- Treatments:- Botox, Fillers, Laser resurfacing, Laser hair removal, Prp treatments, Photofacials, Coolsculpting, Emsculpt
5. Dr. Cameron K. Rokhsar, MD, FAAD, FAACS
Board-certified in dermatology and dermatologic surgery in New York
Dr. Cameron Rokhsar, an internationally renowned dermatologist and laser surgeon, is double board-certified in dermatology and dermatologic surgery. He also practices MOHs micrographic surgery and is a fellowship-trained cosmetic and laser surgeon with state of the art private dermatology practices in NYC and Long Island.
Dr. Rokhsar has earned a reputation as one of Long Island’s best dermatologists. He is often featured in national TV shows and magazines and has trained hundreds of physicians on his techniques. Dr. Rokhsar was involved in researching and developing some of the most popular laser technologies, such as Fraxel, and also pioneered the use of fillers in nasal contouring or the Non-surgical nose job.
At New York Cosmetic, Skin, and Laser Surgery Center, Dr. Rokhsar and his team provide exceptional skin care solutions for an array of conditions and skin diseases.
- Phone:- (212) 285-1110
- Address:- 121 East 60th Street, Suite 8AB | New York City, NY 10022
- Phone:- (516) 512-7616
- Address:- 901 Stewart Ave, Suite 240 | Garden City, NY 11530
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treatments:- Rosacea, Wrinkles, Broken Facial Capillaries, Stretch Marks, Unwanted Hair, Brown Spots, Leg Veins, Birthmarks, Melasma, Acne Scars, Tattoo Removal
6. Dr. Schwarzburg M.D.
Leading minimally invasive cosmetic and laser medicine in New York City.
Dr. Schwarzburg is a member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
Starting with a Bachelor’s in molecular biology with high honors (Magna Cum Laude) from the University of Texas at Dallas, he continued his medical education at McGovern Medical School in Houston. During his medical school years, he was part of a groundbreaking cancer research team at MD Anderson Cancer Center. His surgical training then continued at North Shore LIJ Hospital after moving back to New York. Dr. Schwarzburg’s academic and clinical achievements led to an invitation to join the prestigious Ivy League residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia University College of Surgeons and Physicians. After satisfying highly selective criteria and rigorous examinations, he became a diplomate of American Board of Medical Specialties, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, and the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Skinly Aesthetics’ thriving practice on the Upper East Side is the ultimate testament to his skills and aesthetic acumen. Dr. Schwarzburg regularly hosts training sessions for advanced injection techniques and attends educational seminars and conferences around the globe.
- Phone:- 212-774-4264
- Address:- 157 East 64th Street, 2nd floor, New York, New York 10065, United States (US)
- Email:- email@example.com
- Treatments:- Botox, Crow’s feet injections, Non surgical eyebrow lift, Nefertiti neck lift, Non-surgical jaw reduction & slimming, Micro neurotoxin injections, Lip flip, Dysport, Facial fillers, Juvederm, Juvederm voluma, Juvederm vollure, Juvederm ultra, Juvederm vs restylane, Restylane, Radiesse treatments, Lip fillers, Russian lips, Under eye fillers, Cheek filler, Non surgical rhinoplasty, Jawline contouring, Hyaluronidase, Kybella, Kybella for jowls & cheeks, Ultherapy, Microneedling, Fraxel laser, Carbon laser facial, Hydrafacial treatment, Mesotherapy
7. Dr. Barry D. Goldman, M.D.
Top-rated Dermatologist In Manhattan
Dr. Goldman is board-certified in dermatology and has been in private practice since 1995. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. He was a clinical assistant professor at New York University Medical Center for 10 years Dr. Goldman is currently a clinical instructor at Cornell NY Presbyterian Hospital and actively involved in teaching residents. He was also a clinical instructor at Mt. Sinai Hospital cosmetic clinic due to his particular expertise with Botox, Jeaveau, fillers like Juvederm and Restylane, and sclerotherapy for leg veins. He has published over 20 articles in the field of dermatology. Dr. Goldman was also the chief of dermatology at New York Downtown Hospital for many years.
Dr. Goldman received the prestigious Henry Christian award for outstanding dermatology clinical research during his training. Dr. Goldman, a longtime citizen of NYC, enjoys running in Central Park and spending time with his wife, two sons and their dog, Bentley. Dr. Goldman is very involved in philanthropy, specifically raising money for children with autism.
- Phone:- 212.962.1115
- Address:- 150 Broadway – Suite 1110 New York, NY 10038
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treatments:- Acne Extractions, Age Spots, Acne & Scarring, Medical Botox for Hyperhidrosis, Rosacea, Patch Testing, Xtrac Laser for Psoriasis, Cyst Removal, XTRAC Excimer Laser for Vitiligo
8. Dr. Arash Akhavan
Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic in New York, NY
The Dermatology and Laser Group was founded by Board Certified Dermatologist NYC, Dr. Arash Akhavan in the heart of Midtown, Manhattan in New York City on 57th Street over a decade ago.
Dr. Akhavan and the team at The Dermatology and Laser Group have signature treatments of the face, neck, and body including the most modern laser treatments and devices to smooth, tighten, tone, and lift the face and neck, and non-invasive procedures to slim, contour, and tighten the body.
We are also board certified experts at Botox, Lip fillers, and other injectable treatments that can mimic the effects of surgery without the downtime, pain, and unnatural appearance of more old-fashioned cosmetic treatments. We will give you the very best skin rejuvenation and body rejuvenation results from treatments for everything
- Phone:- (212) 444-8204
- Address:- 110 E 60th Street #606, New York, NY 10022
- Email:- email@example.com
- Treatments:- acne scars, stretch marks, sagging of the body, sagging of the face and neck
9. Dr. Michelle Henry, MD
Board Certified Dermatologist located in Midtown East, Manhattan, NY
Skin & Aesthetic Surgery of Manhattan is a state-of-the-art dermatology and dermatologic surgery practice conveniently located in Manhattan’s Midtown East neighborhood in New York City.
Dr. Michelle Henry, MD, leads the team of dedicated providers at Skin & Aesthetic Surgery. As a board-certified dermatologist and an ACGME fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic, reconstructive, and cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Henry is well-equipped to provide patients with the highest level of care. Along with her team of dedicated providers, she delivers individualized care with a holistic approach and tends to her patients’ well-being by treating them like family.
- Phone (appointments):- 212-870-8778
- Phone (general inquiries):- 212-870-8778
- Address:- 120 East 56th Street, Unit 1500, Manhattan, NY 10022
- Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treatments:- Laser Hair Removal, Botox, Liposuction, Dermal Fillers, Prphair Transplant, Acne, Sclerotherapy, Mohs Surgery, Skin Tightening, Skin Of Color
If you like this article feel free to share it on social media. you can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In & more. If you found any mistake or updated information which changed like dermatologist name, address, contact no or else feel free to share it via contact us page. Also if you are the owner of the dermatology hospital or center and want to be listed here you can contact us for the partners health listing.